Welcome to Insight at BoardBank
Insight at BoardBank has been developed by GatenbySanderson to give prospective Non-Executive Directors and Trustees from under-represented groups first-hand experience of how Boards in the public and not for profit sectors work. The programme is designed to offer practical help to participants when applying for non-executive positions.
This website introduces the programme. It explains how it works, what is involved, and who is supporting it. Here you can register your interest in participating and find some general comments about the role of a non-executive, along with advice on the recruitment process.
Key Insight at BoardBank features:
- Attachments to working Boards
- Pairing with a NED ‘buddy’ throughout your attachment/s, joining Board and sub-committee meetings
- Mentoring support from each Chair throughout your attachment
- Access to each organisation's senior teams and governance structures
- References from Chairs to support future applications
If you are interested in becoming a Non-Executive Director or Trustee (or even just thinking about it), we hope this website will help you. If you would like to apply to join the programme as a participant, please click here. From this page, you can also register your interest and refer someone else to the programme.
We are delighted to announce that our Insight Programme has been shortlisted for the Recruitment Services Provider of the Year Award at the HSJ Partnership Awards 2020.